Joey got involved in Bitcoin mining in 2011 before building Bitcoin point of sale system in 2013. In 2014, he dropped out of Pomona College to cofound one of the first projects on ethereum called Augur, and in 2015 they did the first crowdsale on Ethereum. Then this year he joined Pantera Capital as Co-Chief Investment Officer managing their digital asset funds… oh, and he also run one of the top 10 (by backing) AngelList syndicates.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Ethereum is the cryptocurrency of the future
- What ICOs mean for investors and startups going forward
- Why first is the worst for startup companies
- How angel investors should think about Blockchain
- The big shift happening now in the derivatives market
If you got something actionable or valuable from this post or enjoyed the interview, go ahead and “Clap” below.