The HackerNoon editorial team has launched this interview series with women in tech to celebrate their achievements and share their struggles. We need more women in technology, and by sharing stories, we can encourage many girls to follow their dreams. Share your story today!
Here is the list of questions.
1. Tell us about yourself!
2. Why did you choose this field in the first place?
3. What tech are you most excited/passionate about right now and why?
4. What tech are you most worried about right now and why?
5. What are your hobbies and interests outside of tech?
6. Let's talk about breaking the glass ceiling. What were the biggest challenges you faced as a woman in tech, and how did you deal with them?
7. Any questionable misogynistic story/situation you faced/handled, and you want to share with the HackerNoon Fam?
8. What was the biggest setback/failure that you faced, and how did you manage it?
9. What's your biggest achievement that you're really proud of?
10. In your opinion, why do we see this huge gender gap in the tech industry, and how can we reduce it?
11. Who is your tech idol? Why?
12. Do you have any advice for aspiring girls who want to join the field?