I loved designing websites, but I left it in my 2nd year. So, I thought I should visit it once again and do some projects on it during my summer vacation.
So, here are the projects I made on Bootstrap:
1. Bootstrap Grid 1: bit.ly/BootstrapGrid1
2. Bootstrap Typography 1: bit.ly/BootstrapTypography1
3. Bootstrap Images 1: bit.ly/BootstrapImages1
4. Bootstrap Tables 1: bit.ly/BootstrapTables1
5. Bootstrap Buttons 1: bit.ly/BootstrapButtons1
6. Bootstrap Cards 1: bit.ly/BootstrapCards1
7. Bootstrap Carousel 1: bit.ly/BootstrapCarousel1
8. Bootstrap Collapse 1: bit.ly/BootstrapCollapse1
9. Bootstrap Modals 1: bit.ly/BootstrapModals1
10. Bootstrap Navs 1: bit.ly/BootstrapNavs1
11. Bootstrap Scrollspy 1: bit.ly/BootstrapScrollspy1
12. Bootstrap Tooltips 1: bit.ly/BootstrapTooltips1
13. Bootstrap Dropdown 1: bit.ly/BootstrapDropdown1
14. Bootstrap Jumbotron 1: bit.ly/BootstrapJumbotron1
Yes, I’ve open-sourced all the codes on GitHub. The links to the codes are mentioned above. Do check it out, take help from it, or contribute to it.
Bootstrap Grid 1 is responsive, and the columns will rearrange depending on the screen size.
Bootstrap Typography 1 is all about typographies in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Images 1 is all about images in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Tables 1 is all about tables in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Buttons 1 is all about buttons in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Cards 1 is all about cards in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Carousel 1 is all about sliding images in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Collapse 1 is all about collapsible content in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Modals 1 is all about modals in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Navs 1 is all about navigation in Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Scrollspy 1 automatically updates the navigation or list group components based on scroll position to indicate which link is currently active in the viewport.
The tooltips are small pop-up boxes that appear when the user moves the mouse pointer over an element. Bootstrap Tooltips 1 is all about tooltips in Bootstrap.
Jumbotron is a lightweight, flexible component that can optionally extend the entire viewport to showcase key marketing messages on the web page. Bootstrap Jumbotron 1 is a simple jumbotron in Bootstrap.
Yes, I’ve open-sourced some helpful Bootstrap codes. Here are those which people might find helpful while programming:
1. Bootstrap Grid 1 Main Code: bit.ly/BootstrapGrid1MainCode
Bootstrap Grid 1 Main Code is the main code of Bootstrap Grid 1.
2. Bootstrap Cards 1 Main Code: bit.ly/BootstrapCards1MainCode
Bootstrap Cards 1 Main Code is the main code of Bootstrap Cards 1.
3. Bootstrap Jumbotron 1 Main Code: bit.ly/BootstrapJumbotron1MainCode
Bootstrap Jumbotron 1 Main Code is the main code of Bootstrap Jumbotron 1.
Yes, why not! Let’s connect on GitHub.
Here’s my GitHub profile: www.github.com/YashasviJaiswal
Do check it out, take help from it, or contribute to it.
And, let’s connect on social media platforms: about.me/YashasviJaiswal
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.