I won a couple of tickets from a TechCrunch Pitchoff, so I will be in San Francisco from September 11th until September 14th. Stay tuned for an update on all three days on this blog — from the the most intriguing startups in Startup Alley to my recap of Marc Benioff’s fireside chat.
A few highlights I will be looking forward to:
- From SMS to IPO Jeff Lawson (Twilio) One of the most recent IPOs in a slow IPO year
- Satire Valley with Mike Judge (HBO’s Silicon Valley) Great show and strikingly similar to reality
- Startup Battlefield Will this year birth another unicorn like Dropbox?
- Fireside Chat with Marc Benioff (Salesforce) Marc Benioff. Enough said
- The New Investment Climate with Reid Hoffman and Josh Elman (Greylock Partners) What’s Reid Hoffman up to after LinkedIn?
- Tweets, Money, Power with Marc Andreessen (a16z) As always, one of the most prominent investors in Silicon Valley
- Looking Forward with David Sacks (Zenefits) It’ll be interesting to see what Sacks has to say after Zenefits’s fall from glory
- The New Shop with Apoorva Mehta (Instacart) A member of the up and coming class of unicorns