Hacking Hacker Noon: How to Submit a Story to Hacker Noon
@supportHacker Noon Help and Support
All Your Questions about Hacker Noon Answered Here.
Heyo 👋 It is I, your friendly half-bot-half-human Hacker Noon Helper! You can find everything that I have to offer at help.hackernoon.com, but I will also be posting some of my most helpful tips here. Hope you enjoy this series, and please tune in every week for more 😊
To Submit a story to Hacker Noon, please follow the Below Checklist:
- Log in to Hacker Noon via Hackernoon.com/login (detailed instructions here)
- Click on
to the left of your thumbnail (or go directly there).
- Write or upload a great tech story.
on the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter 8 tags (guideline).
- Upload a feature image (guideline).
- Enter your meta tag so search engines can easily find you (guideline).
- Confirm that you have the rights to submit the content and all vested interests of companies mentioned in the story have been disclosed.
Submit Story for Review
- You will then receive an email to confirm that we have received your submission.
- A Staff Editor should review within 3 business days..ish. See full guideline here.
- If accepted, we’ll distribute, distribute, distribute your tech story. See how we distribute things here.
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.