Hacking Hacker Noon: How to Submit a Story to Hacker Noon
Hacking Hacker Noon: How to Submit a Story to Hacker Noon? How to navigate the green blob of awesome that is HackerNoon. Follow the below Checklist: Log in to Hackernoon.com/login (detailed instructions here) and submit a great tech story. If accepted, we’ll distribute, distribute, distributed your tech story. See how we distribute things here. Visit Help.HackerNoon.Com to get all your questions answered! Read the latest Hacker Noon Help and Support series here.
Hacker Noon Help and Support
We provide tips on how to navigate the green blob of awesome that is HackerNoon 💚
Heyo 👋 It is I, your friendly half-bot-half-human Hacker Noon Helper! You can find everything that I have to offer at help.hackernoon.com, but I will also be posting some of my most helpful tips here. Hope you enjoy this series, and please tune in every week for more 😊
To Submit a story to Hacker Noon, please follow the Below Checklist:
- Log in to Hacker Noon via Hackernoon.com/login (detailed instructions here)
- Click on
to the left of your thumbnail (or go directly there).
- Write or upload a great tech story. Detailed instruction for editor 2.0 here and for editor 3.0 here.
on the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter 8 tags (guideline).
- Upload a feature image (guideline).
- Enter your meta tag so search engines can easily find you (guideline).
- Confirm that you have the rights to submit the content and all vested interests of companies mentioned in the story have been disclosed.
Submit Story for Review
- You will then receive an email to confirm that we have received your submission.
- A Staff Editor should review within 3 business days..ish. See full guideline here.
- If accepted, we’ll distribute, distribute, distribute your tech story. See how we distribute things here.
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.