The other day I saw a tweet that said something like, “to a designer, HTML is programming and to a programmer, HTML is design.”
With technical shift changing the dimensions of the world, more and more people are getting inclined towards the coding languages.
It is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance.
This software is light in weight and helps in writing SQL, Python, Scala.
Atom is a text editor that’s modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core — a tool you can customise to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file.
This is a tool which helps in Golang projects, and the customization can be done easily with this tool. This also helps with golang side-projects. + it’s open source, so you can customize it a lot.
The Jupyter Notebook is a web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and explanatory text. Uses include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more.
This tool is helpful in data science work.
It is an extensible, customizable, free/libre text editor — and more. It’s core purpose is as an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp programming language with extensions to support text editing.
This tool helps the programmers and developers is text editing.
It is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, accelerates our customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT.
This tool helps the developers and programmers for the fusion of ‘vms’.
The websites and blogs that the developers and coders of our community rely on are-
· Everybody’s friend Google.
· YouTube — Learning a new language or making a project in a new language needs a lot of visual based learning. When you start the coding process as beginner, any single misplacement in the codes can cause a lot of wastage of time. In youtube, these kinds of mistakes are completely eradicated. At the same time, the comments section, the expert of the field provide alternative ways to solve the same problem. Also, the discussion or comments reply on youtube is much faster than stackoverflow or quora because being a highly viewed video, it is always indexed at the top.
· Twitter — following tech experts helps.
· Hackernews- For all the news from Pokemon Go to the world of startups and everything in between
· Stackoverflow- ease and success rate of getting answers
· Jetbrains- They are perfectly crafted to make development faster and have similar IDE structure.
· Reddit — Good user interface and easy to acess information on your queries.
The above points are purely based on the choice of our developers community members @HelloMeets. We would like to know what other tools do you use. Please feel free to add any more in the comment box below :)
Upcoming Workshops -
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.