I went to a coding bootcamp recently. These are the reasons why I went and considerations I took when deciding to go.
There are many reasons why someone should (or should not) go to a coding bootcamp, if they want to break into tech. It’s ultimately dependent upon their situation, but here are some reasons why someone should go.
Check out this video for further detail:
1. They didn’t have chance to study software / They wanted to try something new
2. They want to learn in demand skills
3. If they enjoy software (make sure to try it out first)
4. They enjoy learning new things
5. They can sustain themselves for up to 12 months after the bootcamp
Are you considering going to a coding bootcamp? If so, make sure you do your due diligence, not all are created equally. What considerations are you taking into account when trying to decide?
If you enjoyed this article, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel (via the link above)! I talk about tech, life in Silicon Valley, and self-improvement!
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.