But, the big question is how do you learn React? Where should you start? I have known there are a lot of articles, courses, and books out there on the internet but how do you choose between them?
Well, it’s difficult but not complex. All you need a little bit of React knowledge to choose the right resource for you and that’s what you will find in this article.
In this article, I’ll share some of the best React tutorials and courses for your reference. You can go through them and choose the one you like to start your React or React JS journey.
1. Our large team of engineers use this front end development guide
by Yangshun Tay
2. How to write highly readable React code — 10 coding style tips
3. React 16 — The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 & Redux)
4. The Complete React Native and Redux Course
iOS and Android App Development from scratch — build full React Native mobile apps ridiculously fast! by Stephen Grider
5 . The most important lessons I’ve learned after a year of working with React
by Tomas EglinskasomasEg
7. TypeScript React Starter
9. All the fundamental React.js concepts, jammed into this single Medium article
by Samer Buna
10. React’s Five Fingers of Death. Master these five concepts, then master React.
by Sacha Greif
11. Presentational and Container Components
by Dan Abramov
That’s all about some of the best React tutorial and courses. Once you have gone through these tutorials and courses, you will be able to find the one you like most. My preference is to start with React 16 — The Complete Guide, it’s simply awesome.
A couple of articles to start with are:
1. You are learning JS wrong
2. The Little Guide for OOP in JS
And, if you need more choices, you can also look my compilation:
Other Programming and Web Development Courses you may like
5 Free Spring Framework Courses for Java Developers
Top 5 Courses to learn Web Development in 2018
5 Courses to Learn Big Data and Apache Spark
Top 5 Courses to Learn Spring Boot in 2018
Best Apache Kafka Courses — 2018
5 Courses to Learn React Native in 2018
Thanks, You made it to the end of the article … Good luck with your React JS journey! It’s certainly not going to be easy, but by following this roadmap and guide, you are one step closer to becoming a React JS expert.
If you like this article, then please share with your friends and colleagues, and don’t forget to follow javinpaul on Twitter!