Web Development envelops various ranges of abilities, and there are various types of vocations inside the web development space.Looking at the present scenario of the virtual world, there has been a growing demand of full stack developers.
What is a Full Stack Development?
A full stack development professional is the one who is having a sound technical knowledge of each and every aspect of development — front end, back end, various operating systems among other details of technology.
Full stack developers work, like back-end devs, on the server side of web programming, but they can also fluently speak the front-end languages that control how content looks on a site’s user-facing side. So it’s two previous points together.
Why Full Stack Development?
Multi Technology Use:
A full stack development professional would be proficient in abounding programs like JS, HTML, PHP, CSS etc.
Create Some Unique Code:
The developer or the agency would be able to create a unique code for multiple technologies; as they could work with various kinds of software tools that are complex as well as simple. This would give an extra edge to the company or organization opting for full stack development.
What does a full stack developer do?
- To create and use APIs
- To write backend code in Ruby, Python/ Java, PHP
- To know about working with infrastructure including hardware and OS
- Solve and understand queries related to databases
- Manage Project and coordinate with the Client
- A full stack developer is a person who can handle front end, back end and database aspects of a web development project.
What would you know if you are full stack developer?
A full stack web application developer must know the architecture of a web application.
A variant control framework is a part of programming design administration, which enables you to deal with the progressions that you make in the reports, PC programs, huge sites and so forth.
Here’s what you can expect to see in a full stack developer’s skillset:
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- Resultful Services
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
We have a dexterous and seasoned team of Full stack developers who have accumulated unrivalled experience in working with front-end as well as back-end technologies.