In the modern world, marketing is becoming as crucial for a successful business as the development of products and services themselves. Managing all marketing activities and keeping the effectiveness at a high level is hard, and requires an intelligent approach. Let’s talk about how you can solve this task and what to include in your marketing toolbox.
Use technology to correct your written content
Most of the communication any startup has with the outer world is still performed via text. This means everything you write on your website, corporate emails, or somewhere else on the web should be perfect. Any inaccuracy may lead to multiple problems from direct misunderstanding to your marketing messages being not entirely correct and ad budget wasted. All these means you need to double-check everything, and there is no better way to fix written content than using a specialized assistant.
One of the most promising tools in this field is Textly. This writing assistant has its big database of several millions of typos, corrects grammar, spelling and style errors on the fly, and, even more important, can check whether your writing corresponds to an English used in a certain country.
You can polish your message for an audience living in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or even South Africa! Nice thing to have when you are working with multiple regions, and need to adjust your content while keeping tight on budget. Textly also offers a corporate version, so you can manage your content creators in one place.
Use advanced competitive analysis tools
According to statistics, apps take up 92% of the total mobile time, while browsers account just for the other 8%. App downloads are constantly growing: Forrester analysts expect the number of global smartphone subscribers to reach 3.8 billion by 2022, crossing the 50% mark for smartphone penetration by population in 2017 and reaching 66% by 2022. Also, apps see higher click-through rates (CTR) at 0.56%, than the mobile web, at 0.23%, and desktop web ads at 0.1–0.2%.
All these facts make mobile a perfect marketing channel for many businesses. However, as the market is now highly fragmented with lots of apps and ad networks, it might be hard to track your competitor’s activity there. Such analysis is crucial in building effective mobile marketing campaigns. This is why it is a good idea to use services that help in spying your competitor’s mobile ads.
One of such tools is Apptica. It gives insights to all market participants and provides information regarding top advertisers and publishers on the market and their activity, in-app ad campaigns by categories, and even top creatives (ad formats).
The system aggregates data from different sources, bringing them to one common form, and displays statistics in a unified format.
Automate your outreach
Nowadays, there are dozens of marketing tools that you need to leverage to convey your message on multiple platforms. The amount of managerial work to be done is continually growing. To stay effective and optimize your efforts you need to use automation.
One of the most useful automation tools for content marketer here is PRNews. It helps automatically place your company’s sponsored content with the best price/quality ratio. It takes a lot of time and effort to find resources for placement, to negotiate with each site, coordinate materials, prepare them for publication, and track outputs.
This tool helps to find sites meeting stated criteria, to see prices immediately, to generate requests for publications, to download texts, and so on — the “logistics” of the savings on native placements is considerable.