"Tech Can Remove Suffering and Build a Better Society" — Six-Time Noonie Nominee Ishan Pandey
Ishan Pandey, 6-time Noonie Nominee from India, has been nominated in the Future Heroes and Technology categories. The Noonies are Hacker Noon’s way of getting to know — from a community perspective — what matters in tech today. Public Nominations for the 2020 Noonies only open for another week! In this interview, Ishan shares his thoughts on what he's most excited about right now, his book that he's working on. For more information on the Noonies, visit www.hackernies.com/noons.
The Tech Industry's Greenest Awards. Public Nominations Are Open. Voting Starts Aug 13.
Public Nominations for the 2020 Noonies are only open for another week! In this interviewIshan Pandey, 6-time Noonie Nominee from India, has been nominated in the Future Heroes and Technology categories. The Noonies are Hacker Noon’s way of getting to know — from a community perspective — what matters in tech today. So, we asked our Noonie Nominees to tell us. Here’s what Ishan had to share.
1. Which 2020 Noonie have you been nominated for?
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - BLOCKCHAIN
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - BUSINESS
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - DATA
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - FINANCE
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - FOUNDERS
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year - INTERVIEW
2. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm a Researcher, Interviewer, Writer and Upcoming Author.
3. Tell us about the things you make / write / manage / build.
Writing regarding blockchain, politics and economics. Covering startups, interviewing founders and management employees regarding business, finance and technology.
4. What are you most excited about right now?
My book that I am working on!
5. What are you worried about right now?
6. What's the most useful advice you've ever given somebody?
Life is suffering, and with technology, we can remove the suffering and build a better society.
7. How has the pandemic changed your life and/or career?
Gave me time (The most precious thing).
8. If we gave you $10 million to invest in one thing right now, where would you put it?
Bitcoin, Crypocurrencies, Gold and Real Estate.
9. Which apps can't you live without?
Whatsapp, Youtube, Pubg, Spotify
10. What are you currently learning?
Coding and Meditation.
For much the same reasons Hacker Noon decided not to put good ideas behind pop-ups or paywalls — nor abuse your personal data to target you with creepy ads — we also decided that you don’t have to be a #thinkfluencer or have 50k followers on Twitter to earn the recognition that comes with a 2020 Noonie Nomination.
NOONIES NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN ACROSS 5 CATEGORIES — technology, decentralization, software development, future heroes, and back to the internet, Blockchain — UNTIL AUGUST 12, 2020.
Make somebody’s day and nominate them to be recognized in the internet’s most independent and community-driven awards: NOONIES.TECH.
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.