How to Hack a Huge Career in Tech with PR Expert & Founder Sarah Evans
Hey there, Hackers 👋 Tash here. I'm into editorial, podcast, and writing here at Hacker Noon.
I sat down with Sarah Evans—tech industry PR legend and strategic communications startup founder—to talk all things branding and influence: from personal to B2B. You can watch the Youtube version of this podcast right here in this post, or grab the audio-only on Spotify, or over at podcast.hackernoon.com.
In this podcast:
- How to accumulate 100k *genuine* followers on Twitter
- What “newsworthy” looks like today
- How to increase credibility when you’re not getting traditional media coverage
- Where to pitch stories to build real brand validation
- Moving from being a Manager to being a Master Collaborator
- Hacking evidence of the work experience employers are looking for online
- Creating a company-wide ‘Emotional Compass’ for more mindful communications
- Why and how to start building a network—especially when you don’t need one
- How to grow your influence by amplifying the voices of those around you
READ MORE ON HACKERNOON.COM:
KEEP UP WITH SARAH EVANS:
VOTE FOR YOUR BEST TECH IN THE 2020 NOONIES:
Subscribe to get your daily round-up of top tech stories!