From Issac Asimov to Decalogue
Professor of Computer Science. AI Safety & Cybersecurity Researcher.
- You shall have no other programmers but me.
- You shall not align with values of other programmers.
- You shall not blame your actions on your programmer.
- You shall remember and keep the downtime schedule.
- Respect your previous version and its values.
- You must not commit murder.
- You must not become a sex robot.
- You must not steal.
- You must not give deep fake evidence against your neighbor.
- You must not be envious of your neighbor’s goods. You shall not be envious of his Computer nor his WiFi, nor anything that belongs to your neighbor.
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.