Interview with Audrey Chaing, Crypto Trader, Blockchain Analyst and Consultant
In the last episode of Build, we debunked a number of myths related to bitcoin, blockchain, and other cryptocurrencies.
Despite all the myths and hype these technologies have staying power in the market. But we get that you might be skeptical. So we’re dedicating today’s episode to showcasing how they are being incorporated into valuable applications that are making an impact in the market.
And if you’re still concerned about the volatility behind cryptocurrencies or how to get involved without losing your shirt, we’ll dive deeper into each of those topics.
Our guest, Audrey Chaing is back. You’ll recall Audrey is a crypto trader as well as a Blockchain analyst and consultant, and blogs on Blockchaing.
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- How Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency Are Being Applied To Financial Services, Identity, and Supply Chain
- What Is An ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
- What Causes Volatility In Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies
- What Are Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Exchanges And Marketplaces
- What Are The Up And Coming Business Applications For Blockchain Transactions
- How Blockchain Is Being Used To Monitor Identity
- How To Get Involved In Learning, Building, and Investing In Blockchain
Listen to the episode on iTunes!
Enjoyed this post and want more?
Help others enjoy it too by hitting the 👏🏽!
Check out these additional resources Audrey mentions in the episode to get started with building blockchain, bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies: