Nowadays, web and mobile app development services reached to another level, precisely to say those development models for hiring the remote services of freelance developers or dedicated developers/dedicated development team are much more critical to select as of there project needs.
If you are seeking to hire remote developers, but you are not sure of whether to acquire the services of freelancers or dedicated developers then here are a few points you must have to take in consideration before hiring development resources.
Dedicated Developer or Development Team:
A software development company with full-time engagement in development services provides an assigned developer to complete the task with quality and speed. It also sets a different phase where the company or the customer has a secure bond between them, likewise NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) which gives both a niche to understand and share ideas between them. If you hire dedicated developers from a company for a project they will assist you in both development as well as product support.
A company, itself uses enterprise-grade tools and software to manage and consolidate the task to deliver a high-end product. So, here are some advantages of hiring a dedicated developer or development team from top-notch web and mobile app development company.
- Development Team/Resources
- Quality & Commitment
- Maintenance & Support
Freelance Developer Or Freelancers:
A freelance developer or a group(freelancers) are specifically hired to complete a specific, short-term project. The bond between a client and a freelancer is built, defined by a time-frame and precise requirements. You must consider that they may work for multiple clients at the same time, so their time is split between various project and jobs seeking. You can find freelancers with specific skills and expertise at very affordable rates. Recruitment websites like Fiverr & Upwork are places where you can find many options to choose from as of your criteria and requirement. Make sure to check for reviews before hiring them to avoid uncertain turnouts.
In other words to say that cooperation with freelancers is the most important thing is and of course, making sure that a developer you are interested in hiring is reliable yet professional. There are certain factors you must need to consider before hiring freelance developers:
- A quality portfolio
- Recommendations from previous clients
- Quality of compliance
- Maintenance & Support
Now it’s the most important part where I’m going to explain you guys about the company as well as freelancers to state their differences and feasibility to mark their reconnaissance and help you in your selection criteria or process.
- A company will always bound to provide you with the right skillful resource to maintain its reputation and brand name in the global market. However, in the case of freelancers, they have a lack of enterprise-grade expertise and amenities which gives them a significant deficit in hiring.
- A company follows different methodologies to fulfil the needs of the client, but in the case of the freelancers, they have a lack of sense of methodology to complete the task and satisfy client needs.
- When you hire dedicated developers or development team from a company, they focus on quality and deadline but in case of a freelance developer or freelancers the condition will be different, causes the miss of deadlines and quality of work is not up to the mark.
- A company uses enterprise-grade project management tools for excellent execution of the work but in case of freelancers do not use such industry-standard tools, and the availability of freelancer is always uncertain besides what’s on the contract, causes delayed updates to clients.
- The success ratio of a company always higher than freelancers, a company provides you with skilled and experienced programmers who will work on your project under a well-established IT set-up. In case if you are not satisfied with the existing programmer or you want to add another programmer with a diversified skill-set, the organisation can help you in both situations right away. However, in case of the freelancers if you are not satisfied with the work of the programmer, then you have a long way to search and hire a freelancer or freelancers which will cause you uncertain delay and burns a hole in your pocket.
- At the time of hiring, for the project ownership, a company signs NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) with the client so that you feel safe and the reliability of compliance of the product will be safe and secure too. Freelancers don’t have such a contract, but they do sign some paperwork for security reasons. So it’s critical to say safe and secure for freelancers about the compliance and reliability.
- The company always heads towards the latest trending technologies to meet the client’s requirements up to the mark and ranks on the top. However, the maximum number of freelancers are not up to the mark and are few of them are not even sound about latest technologies which will cause a catastrophic result in their portfolio, that might affect in the hiring process too.
- After completion of the project or product, the dedicated developers or development team is bound to provide you with maintenance and support, but the freelancers are not bound to assist, and if you need further assistance in maintenance and support, you have to pay them an extra chunk of money for the completion of the task.
If it’s still tough for you guys to choose the appropriate one precisely to satisfy your needs, then hiring a full-time dedicated developer or development team is a viable choice and more advantageous than hiring a freelance developer or freelancers. At first, the cheap rates offered by the freelancers seems to an eye-candy to you but working with the top-notch, experienced web & mobile app development company can add value your project or product globally due to its expertise and brand reputation.