Sampling Raster Values at Specific Coordinates with Python
A comprehensive tutorial for sampling raster values at specific geographic coordinates with PyGMT and plotting a linear regression of the data with Seaborn.
- Automatically downloading files from the SoilWeb site in chunks
- Reprojecting the coordinate systems to WGS84
- Sampling raster values with specific geographic coordinates
- Plotting a linear regression with marginal histograms and density curves
- Customized regression line color and axis label text font
Learning new things and sharing them
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.