Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Plotly , Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more!
This comprehensive course by Jose Portilla will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
You will learn how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python!( View Full Details)
Learn following topics in this course:
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- K-Means Clustering
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines