Digital Marketer, Growth Hacker, Tech Blogger and Crypto Writer
Windows 10 users experience a common error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. This error occurs when Windows is unable to find the file in memory, which expects it to be found. If the error gets typical, then this will result in BSOD.
It is often accompanied by the text:
"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."
It seems to be difficult for users to troubleshoot this issue. But it is not impossible. You can fix the error easily in the simple steps below. There could be many reasons for this error, including software, hardware or system fault. You can fix this issue by yourself and do not need to be expertise in this process.
To fix the error, then you must first restart Windows. If you are unable to restart your PC, then start it in safe mode.
After logging in to windows, you must try the following solutions to solve the problem. The typical error will lead to random BSOD crashes, but your computer will be usable.
So you can perform these methods to remove fault from the device. Here we have provided the accessible error correction methods which you
can perform easily.
Most of the software or Hardware creates these kinds of issues. If you have recently connected any hardware or installed any software, then remove it from the device.
The changes which have affected your device will not be able to create an issue.
Check if the problem is solved or not. You can follow other methods below if blue screen error is not fixed.
Faulty RAM and corrupted NTFS volume may be the reason behind the blue screen. If removing recent changes doesn’t work for you, then the problem will be in your RAM.
But do not worry, we have a solution for this error. The diskcheck will help you in removing the error. If you do not know how to perform this task, then follow the steps given below.
1) Start your PC and click Windows logo key + S (to open search box).
2) Type cmd in the search box.
3) Right click on the command promptand select run as administrator.
4) Type chkdsk /f /r and press enter key
5) Press Y key on your keyboard
6) Now it’s time to open run command prompt. Click Windows logo Key +
Rand type mdsched.exe
7) Select Restart now and check for problems (recommended). Your Computer will restart now.
8) Wait for the scan to complete, which will take 15-20 minutes.
Check again if the problem is fixed. If you get the issue again, then try other methods below.
If the two methods didn’t work for you, then it could be another reason for this issue. Now you must try the other method shared below.
1) Press Windows logo key + E to open File Explorer.
2) Right click on This PC and select properties.
3) Select Advanced System Settings.
4) Now head to the Performance section and click on Settings.
5) Select the Advanced tab and click on Change button.
6) Uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option and click OK to save settings.
7) Restart your computer and check if the issue is gone.
The third party antivirus may be the reason behind the problem. For solving this problem, you should disable the antivirus application solution.
If the problem is still the same, then enable the antivirus application. And if the problem is solved, then the antivirus is an issue. Now contact the antivirus vendor about the problem and take consultation from them.
You can use other antivirus solution if possible. Also take proper care about the websites, emails and other applications when your antivirus is disabled. It is a temporary solution, and you will need an alternate or update of the antivirus for a permanent solution in this case.
We have often seen that outdated drivers are the main cause of many issues in the computer. If all the methods fail in the process, then the last option is updating the drivers.
First of all, you will need to find which driver is the issue. Follow these steps and complete the process.
1) Go to Settings>Update and Security.
2) Click on the Check updates option and wait for the
processing to end.
3) Navigate to Control Panel > hardware & Sound > Device manager.
4) Here you will find the faulty driver with a yellow sign. Now Right click on the hardware and select Update driver software. Also do not forget to check the audio drivers, another party webcam or other drivers.
5) Restart your device and check if it works
I hope this guide helped you solve the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area BSOD Error on Windows 10.
Even without technical knowledge, a person can fix this issue. Page fault in the nonpaged area is a common problem and the solutions we have provided above should help you out in this problem.
The blue screen of death is frustrating. If the solutions mentioned above are not working for you, then try to reset RAM in your device.
And if the problem is not sorting out, then you need to replace RAM. Contact your vendor about this issue, and after a complete check and replacement session, you will have your device trouble-free.
We have listed the best solutions for this error. If you have any other method to rescue from this error, then please do share your experience. It will help our visitors to get more intense solutions. Also, do not hesitate in getting assistance from our team in getting information about any of the solutions shared in this article.
Check out our podcast on how to have a career in tech.
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.