If you searched for this article, you probably need to read someone's WhatsApp messages or view the shared media files. In this article, you'll find the best ways to access WhatsApp chats. I recommend that you take a look at all of them and choose the one that meets your technical skills and monitoring needs.
The main vulnerability of Whatsapp GB is the web version of the service known as WhatsApp Web. To access the target's account, all you need to do is accurately configure the analog WhatsApp in the web browser and later use the captured data for your own purpose. The only disadvantage of this method is the requirement for physical access to the target smartphone. However, it is only necessary for a moment. Use your social engineering skills to get the target's cell phone for a few seconds.
To access WhatsApp messages, do the following:
1. Decide how you will read the target's chats: from your PC or smartphone.
2. If you want to access messages from your desktop, just open the web version of the website and enable the option “keep me connected”.
3. If you want to view WhatsApp chats on your smartphone: install a special application on your smartphone that allows you to start the web version. Go to the Play Market, type "WhatsWeb" in the search, find the app and install it.
4. The most challenging step. Access the target device. If the device is password protected, it would be quite difficult 🙂
ATTENTION! The target device must be online, otherwise, you will not be able to break into the messenger and read the WhatsApp chats.
5. After accessing the destination smartphone, go to WhatsApp> Menu> WhatsApp Web. Now use the destination device to scan the QR code of WhatsApp Web on your own device. Please note that for privacy reasons, the QR code data is changed once a minute, so you must read the code within this period of time.
As a result, you will access all chats, dialogue history and contacts from the WhatsApp profile. The advantages of this method include the fact that the profile owner will never guess that they are being tracked. But note that if the destination is for the WhatsApp Web menu in the app, they will notice that the PC version is also open. Either way, the target is unlikely to guess that conversations are being monitored by a stranger.
This method is similar to the first one and is suitable for you if you have less than a minute to access the target device secretly. It only takes half a minute to access WhatsApp, but it allows you to read only the chat that was not removed by the target. Online monitoring of chats is impossible in this case.
1. Run WhatsApp on the target device and open the chat you want to read.
2. You will find the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the chat. Touch More> Export chat.
3. Then select to export the chat with or without media.
4. Select Gmail, enter your email address and tap "Export".
If you selected a chat with media files, all photos, videos, and audios will be attached to the email and the chat texts will be loaded in txt format.
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.