How to Build and Launch Products in 24 Hours with Zoe Chew
👋 I'm the Managing Editor here at Hacker Noon. I also make podcasts and write stories.
Natasha Nel interviews 6x Noonie Nominee*, hackernoon.com Contributor, and Prolific Maker, Zoe Chew, to talk Product, Tech, Startups, and Marketing.
*PUBLIC NOMS CLOSE AT NOON ON WED, 12 AUG: Last chance to get your best in tech (or yourself) nominated for some well-deserved industry recognition this year! Choose from over 200+ Tech Industry Awards and Add Your Last-Minute Noonies Nominations at NOONIES.TECH
TECH THINGS COVERED IN THIS CONVERSATION:
- How to transition from a marketing career to product building and consulting
- How to come up with good ideas for great products
- How to build and launch products in 24 hours
- The value of keeping things simple
- How to keep yourself accountable to your goals and stop procrastinating
- Strategies for success as a solo founder
- Zoe’s 3-level approach to branding and marketing yourself as a tech professional / introvert
- How to stay productive and motivated working remotely
- And so much more!
Keep up with Zoe Chew
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.