Props to Ryan Hoover and Product Hunt for creating this cool card to embed Product Hunt submissions on blogs and other sites.
If you want your Product Card embedded in a HackerNoon.com post, please fill out this handy form. It consists of 10 questions:
- What is your company in 2–5 words?
- Why is now the time for your company to exist?
- What do you love about your team, and why are you the ones to solve this problem?
- If you weren’t building your startup, what would you be doing?
- At the moment, how do you measure success? What are your metrics?
- In a few sentences, what do you offer to whom?
- What’s most exciting about your traction to date?
- Where do you think your growth will be next year?
- Tell us about your first paying customer and revenue expectations over the next year.
- What’s your biggest threat?
Hacker Noon is best shit for hackers at noon. It’s made up of 1,000+ Writers, 35,000+ Subscribers, 1,000,000+ Monthly Visitors and holds a 6,508 Alexa Ranking.