Your ultimate guide to get started with Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
This is something I have always wanted to write for people who are looking to get started with Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. In the past, hundreds of people have come to me and asked how can they get started with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain. In fact, two of them went on to start companies on their own and are doing really well. 😀
Coming back to the topic, just to give you an idea, all these links are very exhaustive and will require a healthy amount of your time. Ready?
Here we go!
- Bitcoin Whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Ethereum Whitepaper by Vitalik Buterin and team
- Explain Bitcoin Like I am 5 by Nik Custodio
- WTF is the Blockchain? by Mohit Mamoria
- Blockchain Glossary Guide by Blockgeeks
- How Bitcoin Works(Non Technical Guide)
- The Idea of Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo
- Ethereum In 25 Minutes by Vitalik Buterin
- How does Ethereum work, anyway? by Preethi Kasireddy
Cryptoeconomics and Business Models:-
- Blockchain Tokens and the dawn of the Decentralized Business Model by Fred Ehrsam
- Crypto tokens: A breakthrough in open network design by Chris Dixon
- Cryptonetworks and why tokens are fundamental by Nick Grossman
- What do we mean by “blockchains are trustless”? by Preethi Kasireddy
- Why Decentralization Matters by Chris Dixon
- The Meaning of Decentralization by Vitalik Buterin
- Here’s why decentralization is inevitable… by Mohit Mamoria
News Resources to follow:-
Newsletters to stay updated:-
- Token Daily by soona amhaz
- The Control by 1confirmation
- Token Economy by Stefano Bernardi
- Proof of Work by Eric Meltzer
- Hacker Noon Letter by David Smooke
Note: This is a very basic guide if you have no idea about what Bitcoin and Blockchain is. Once you get done with all the content here, head straight to Crypto Cannon by Andressen Horowitz blog to explore more interesting things like Dapps, Lightning Network, Bitcoin Scalability, Trilemma Problem, and many other cool things.
I hope you gained some value there. In case you did, don’t forget to show your appreciation by sharing the article and clapping 👏50👏times.
Hi, I am Ankit. I am a professional looking to work with Blockchain Startups across Product, Marketing and Content.
If you’re a Blockchain startup looking for help in above areas, drop me an email at email@example.com. Or you can just DM me on Twitter. 😀
My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ankitkr0