Without wasting any time, here we go:-
1. Motivational Books and Leaders are the finest 21st Century Scam. There are enough distractions in the world to kill any temporary motivation. So, you better be motivated from the core of your heart.
3. I figured that I want to build a company that helps a Billion people buy their first cryptocurrency. If you want to talk., DM me right now because there’s no better time to do this thing than now!
4. Coding is the REAL shit. You can create more impact in the world with a Laptop than anything else.
5. Living frugally is a super power.
6. Being Present(All thanks to Naval for dropping this thing in TKP) is a metaskill.
7. The world may love ideals, but it runs on money. That’s why Zuckerberg has more money than Evan Williams.
8. I as a 20 year should be crazily and ridiculously ambitious. You should be too.
9. You can do anything between the ages of 17 to 30 if you want to. LITERALLY ANYTHING.
10. The world plays three primary games: Power Game, Money Game and Love Game.
11. If you really play the games, you can be good at two of them. Being good at all 3 is a heck of a task. I haven’t figured out shit here.
12. Chamath Palihapitiya is going to be the next Warren Buffett. Have you listened to the way this guy talks about his things? I wish to meet him someday, man!
13. Solitude is important.
14. Ethics are a prerequisite for doing anything.
15. Thinking for oneself is the most important thing one can do during his/her life.
16. Twitter is the Ultimate Thought School if you want to learn anything. You just have to follow the right people.
17. Satisfaction in humans is graph that only goes up. There will never be a limit to human satisfaction.
18. FALL IN LOVE.
Hi, I am Ankit. I am a professional working with Blockchain Startups across Product, Marketing and Content.
My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ankitkr0
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.