Now a days, Entrepreneurs as well as business owners want to have his/her own website & App by partnering with a hybrid app development company. Careful planning and strategic technology decisions will help ensure a successful launch and encourage adoption. The user interface (UI), experience (UX), and desired functionalities all have to be considered before settling on a platform. Afterward, an appropriate development process should be implemented.
Whether the app will be native or cross-platform will determine a lot. The app’s preferred platform and programming language play a huge role in how intuitive the product is to users, as well as the type of audience that will primarily use the app.
What is React Native?
Here are the reasons why you should choose react native development services for your business:
- Reduced Development Costs
- Improved UI/UX
- Ease of Integration
- Offline Support
- Simplified Maintenance
If you’re considering taking on a new mobile project, use React Native — you won’t regret it. Following you can find 3 major React Native advantages!
1. BIG TECH GIANTS ARE USING REACT NATIVE
Check out this detailed post “Migrating To React Native: Top Case Studies From Well-Known Companies” about how did Walmart, Bloomberg, Airbnb and other big brands utilize React Native advantages.
Below are the benefits Walmart’s developers (Matt Bresnan, M.K. Safi, Sanket Patel and Keerti) observed with React Native:
- 95% of the codebase is shared between iOS and Android;
- No knowledge sharing required, as each feature is implemented by a single team;
- Front-end/Presentation code can be shared between iOS and Android;
- Business logic can be shared with Web applications as well;
- Lots of code re-usability between platforms.
- No need to go through the app store approval process. You can host the bundle on your own server and do over-the-air updates.
- Very fast;
- You have control over the release dates;
- Both platforms can be released on the same day and time.
- React Native provides the nearly identical performance to native.
- React Native provides extremely smooth animations because the code is converted to native views before rendering.
- You can have platform-specific UI design;
- Same automation suite can run on both iOS and Android.
2. MOST POPULAR PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD
3. MOST POPULAR CROSS-PLATFORM FRAMEWORK FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Developer experience is awesome. React developers get significantly faster feedback during development than compared to traditional approaches because they don’t need to restart their packager to see every little change. With React Native a mobile app can be developed for Android and iOS both.
A mobile app is an imperative tool for every enterprise to penetrate the market quickly and stay competitive. And a hybrid app solution makes this task a whole lot easier and faster. Thousands of apps are using React Native, from established Fortune 500 companies to hot new startups. To get a full picture of the framework, check out our code and Hire React Native Developers.