Have you ever dreamed of building and running your own SaaS?
For some, the promise of recurring revenue is just too much to bear. They throw their heart, soul and not to mention their savings into building a product that could well fail within months…
Today we talk about what it means to run a SaaS. The ups and downs, the good and the bad.
Main topics discussed in this week’s episode:
- Why this idea? How do you know it will work?
- I’m not technical, how can I build a SaaS?
- Define what success looks like before you begin
- I’ll never be the success that (…insert company here) is!
- Is building a SaaS for everyone? It’s money while you sleep, right?
- What was easier than we expected?
- What was harder than we expected?
- Should you scratch your itch?
- How to work with a business partner
- Getting your first customers
- and so much more!