Many great articles have been posted this year on Hacker Noon, but you — busy programmers and developers — can’t possibly hope to find the time to read even half of them half as thoroughly as they deserve. With this in mind, I have gone through the trouble of picking the best ones for your reading pleasure.
- npm package permissions — an idea by David Gilbertson [12 min read]
- Goodbye Redux by Jack R. Scott [11 min read]
- How to Lose an IT Job in 10 Minutes by Albino Tonnina [9 min read]
- A tale of Webpack 4 and how to finally configure it in the right way. Updated. by Margarita Obraztsova [19 min read]
- Structuring projects and naming components in React by Vinicius Dacal [8 min read]
- Redesigning Redux by Shawn McKay [7 min read]
- O API — an alternative to REST APIs by David Gilbertson [7 min read]
- How to Become a React Native Developer in 2018 by Spencer Carli [7 min read]
- I’m harvesting credit card numbers and passwords from your site. Here’s how. — Part 1 & 2 by David Gilbertson
- Why Angular Made Me Quit Web Dev by Tobias Merkle [10 min read]
- The 4 Layers of Single Page Applications You Need to Know by Daniel Dughila [7 min read]
- Progressive Web Apps — The Next Step in Web App Development by GeekyAnts [14 min read]
- The Present Future of User Interface Development by Jani Eväkallio [9 min read]
See you all in 2019!
Join Hacker Noon
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.