Ever wanted to learn one of the most popular programming languages on the planet? Why not learn two of the most popular at the same time?
Python and SQL are used by many technology companies, small and large. That’s because they are powerful, yet extremely flexible.
Python is used in the industry for things like embedded software, web development, desktop applications, and even mobile apps!
PostgreSQL allows your applications to become even more powerful by storing, retrieving, and filtering through large data sets easily.
This course is your one-stop shop for everything Python and PostgreSQL, and the instructor is constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
This course teaches you:
- Understand software and programming with Python from beginning to end
- Create Python applications ranging from beginner, basic applications to advanced, useful and engaging applications
- Learn how to extend Python applications by using a professional data storage which is PostgreSQL
- Understand advanced concepts extremely useful in jobs and interviews, such as data structures and algorithms
Gallop through — or go at your own speed
You’ll gain immediate access over 160 lectures and more than 20 hours of content, each developed with ease of learning in mind.
You’ll find learning both quick and fun. And, I’ve used techniques proven to effortlessly lock that knowledge in, as you breeze through each comprehensive chapter.
Fun, fast, and effective
This course will get you from being an absolute Python and PostgreSQL beginner to an experienced software developer.
This course is for those who are :
- Complete beginners to programming and Python. The course follows concise explanations with hands-on projects, and has been created with the beginner in mind.
- Intermediate programmers can fly through the first couple of sections and quickly learn about PostgreSQL and advanced Python concepts
- This course is likely not for advanced programmers, although it has a lot of useful information and can serve well as a reference!
If you want to know more about this course-> View here