Are you the Cryptocurrency Consigliere?
Help Wanted: seeking a mythical cryptocurrency creature
- Wakes up every morning with the balls to dress like Vitalik Buterin at TechCrunch Disrupt.
- Texts with Satoshi Nakamoto from a burner phone (usually about the weather.)
- Knows the secret Somerville, MA phone line to the Poloniex people.
- Invested in a cryptocurrency in 2003. Actually, created the term cryptocurrency in 1996. Hell, thought about cryptocurrency in 1964.
- Memorized this cburniske valuation equation, and can recite it backwards.
- Is a Miner. Like, for coal. Wears a hardhat with stickers and everything.
- Snake-hisses at any mention of Jamie Dimon.
- Sells Cointelegraph illustrations on the dark web.
- Reincarnated from first life as a feline. Specifically, ex-Mt. Gox CEO’s cat, Tibane.
- Developed a proprietary cold storage solution that is fully refrigerated.
- Does Olaf’s hair. No mousse.
If you’re a fit, contact us by writing a smart contract into Ethereum…
or tweet this.
I’m about to ICO a Token for Medium clapping. Clap below if you want to get in on the presale.
Subscribe to get your daily round-up of top tech stories!