Learn programming languages of your interest
Recently, I have looked into Udemy database and found these free online courses. I have created this list of 300 such free online courses that you can start today. I have categorized the online courses based on the subjects and topic. Take these courses to learn programming, web development, front-end development, mobile application development, data science and start learning.
You can use Quick Code to discover more free programming courses based on different technology and programming languages. The chrome extension is also very useful to get the daily update on new free programming courses.
Learn everything that you need to know to develop Android applications for fun and profit.
Learn to write real, working Android applications quickly and effectively, from the ground up.
Simply the best place to start learning Android Development.
Guide to learn and create Android Wear Programs using Android Studio and Eclipse
Learn Android and Create Amazing Apps for Android Playstore
Use 30 minutes to learn how to deploy your mobile app to Google Play the right way and explore other alternatives.
Step by step lectures on how to prepare your App for publishing, create a Google Publisher account and publish the App.
Learn to build material design apps from null to stackoverflow
We start learning Android Programming by understanding concepts and implementing them live!
A beginner course on Android Application development
A beginner’s guide to Android smartphones, from a to z in mobile help
Create Web Applications, Create Hybrid Apps for Android & iOS,Create single page applications
A quick practical approach to let you know whether AngularJS is the tool of choice for your project as well as you!
Understand Core Concepts, Create Custom Directives, Custom Services, Routing and Hands On Using Modularized Approach.
Learn how to add JSON Web Token authentication to your AngularJS app
Go from zero to hero with this free Angular 4 course!
Learn how to build your first Angular 2+ app!
From Web Apps to Mobile Apps, Angular is a juggernaut as a client-side framework… learn the basics in this course.
Together we’ll learn Apple’s new cutting-edge programming language while building some useful Apple Watch applications!
- Learn how to build a RESTful WCF Service in an ASP.NET web application and call its methods with JQuery.
Understand templates in depth & create generic algorithms and classes.
Learn Programming Basics in C++ with a project based approach
How to program in the popular (and tricky!) C++ programming language, for complete beginners.
A first course on C++ based on the book Accelerated C++.
Build a complete Tic Tac Toe Game as Windows application with Visual studio 2015 / Visual C++ and Windows API
Master the socket programming concepts and start building networked applications in C programming language
- Cascading Style Sheets, or CSS, is how we control what a website looks like, including colors, layouts, fonts, and more
- Empowering your development and design through CSS 3.0 Selectors
- Learn & Master the basics of CSS selectors in depth. part of CSSCasts course
- Learn to manipulate your any type of Images with super CSS3 image filters to look your Images Super awesome !
- Use your knowledge of HTML and CSS to build real iPhone apps.
- The Fastest Way to Learn HTML & CSS for the Real World
- Design, implementation and analysis of basic data structures using Java language.
- HTML is one of the major building blocks for creating web applications and websites.
- Get started making mobile games with HTML5! Learn how to create HTML5 games and publish them to the Amazon Appstore
- Learn the language of the web in a quick and accessible way from ground up.
- A Complete HTML5 Programming Course for Beginners
- Learn how to convert a Photoshop design into HTML5/CSS3 using Dreamweaver.
- Learn HTML for beginners step by step, with projects included.
- Web Development From Scratch: Learn By Doing For Complete Beginners. HTML And CSS. Code Your First Website In 1 Hour.
- Are you an entrepreneur with zero coding experience? — Learn the basics of web development with this beginners course!
- Learn HTML & CSS To Jump Start Your Career In Web Development
- Explore everything from A-Z about creating HTML5 animations and interactive content within Adobe Edge Animate.
- HTML and CSS for Beginners course will give your all the knowledge you need to master HTML and CSS easily and quickly.
- Start your journey towards becoming a bona fide web developer by learning these foundational concepts of coding
- Build your very own website with HTML5 from scratch using HTML5 and CSS3 — designed for complete beginners
- A complete step by step code along series to help you deisgn the most prettiest glass footer with HTML5 and CSS3
- Change the way to write HTML 5 and CSS 3 codes. A faster way that will increase your productivity to write codes
- Start Your Web Development Career by Learning HTML
- Take the first step to becoming a professional web developer
- Start developing your first web pages even if you don’t have any IT background
- Emmet is plugin for text editors that helps you write HTML and CSS faster. Work quicker saving time & making more money.
- Website layout in HTML and CSS
- A super quick introduction to HTML and CSS
- Develop Your Own Website
- The starting place for all the other HTML courses out there!
- Learn the basics of HTML and create your very first webpage with just HTML
- Use your knowledge of HTML and CSS to build real iPhone apps.
- The Fastest Way to Learn HTML & CSS for the Real World
- Master Construct 2 Quickly Using this Course! By the end, you will have gone from beginner to advanced in no time !
- Make great apps for a brand new Platform using HTML5
- Create a Shopping List with Ionic 3, Angular 4.3 and Firebase
- Ultimate Java interview prep course! 100% focused on applying object-oriented design in real-world applications
- A short and simple course to get started with Selenium automation and learn basics of other integrated APIs
- Unveiling the mysteries of multithreading in Java. The ultimate Java multithreading course
- Learn to program using the Java programming language
- Teaching the Basics of Java in Under an Hour!
- Learn to become a programmer
- Study Java in a way you understand and have fun in the process
- Start learning Java from scratch in an easy and entertaining way
- Learn all the hard and soft skills you need to win a Java job interview!
- Beginners Guide to Programming in Java
- Learn to program! Let’s walk through some simple examples and I’ll explain everything along the way.
- Get a good grasp on the basics of Java programming language: topics ranging from basic syntax to database operations
- Learn how to create responsive GUI applications using the most popular Java GUI tookit, and explore the basics of JavaFX
- Learn what each of the keywords are for and how to use them in your programs.
- This course delivers the step-by-step guidance to help you master the core topics and techniques with Eclipse.
- Ace AP Computer Science A and get an Introduction to Java
- Become More Productive Today
- Data Structures Made Simple With Step by Step Instructions and Diagrams
- Don’t just be a good programmer, become a great one, because that is what matters.
- In this course we’ll introduce you to the basics and show you how to get started integrating JS in your applications!
- Program a complete game today. No special software or install required. All you need is a text editor and a web browser.
- An easy way to deploy GIS 3D map to web with or without coding.
- A jQuery UI Tutorial that will show you how to use tabs, accordion, datepicker and more without having to learn jQuery!
- Learn how to create Mongoose Schemas to build a full CRUD application based on the MongoDB database design.
- Up and running with mongoengine
- An introduction and overview of MongoDB as a NoSQL database solution.
- Learn how to connect to a MySQL database with Java JDBC
- Node basics and fundamentals to make you ready to create any web app using express, jade and node modules.
- Develop a Memory Puzzle App for iOS with Objective-C
- Introductory course to Oracle WebLogic 12c. Learn how to download, install, and create WebLogic domains.
- Learn how to use Oracle SQL Developer and take advantage of its most useful features. Use it smartly.
- No prerequisite skills, but buckle up and prepare to develop! Covering many aspects of PHP.
- Code Your Very Own Dynamic Websites by Learning PHP Through Real-World Application & Examples
- Learn how to create a dynamic multi-part data driven search engine in PHP from absolutely scratch for your website.
- Review all the new features that are coming in PHP 7 and get your app’s up to speed.
- Learn to Create an Online Shopping Store (E-COMMERCE) website in PHP & MySQLi from scratch with Paypal Integration.
- Learn a complete web development project “eCommerce website in PHP” from scratch in Urdu/Hindi languages.
- Start developing Web Applications with the fastest growing PHP Framework, Laravel 4.
- Learn PHP and MySQL and start developing web apps like a pro! This course also comes with a Certificate of Completion.
- A Short Course on PHP Basics
- Quick and Easy Guide to Master OOPs in PHP
- Learn to understand the core of PHP and MySQL. Take the full course and Build a Database Web App
- Create Todo list app with pagination
- Native mobile applications with just PHP
- Eliminate roadblocks to learn programming: Start writing your own programs in Python 3 from scratch
- A Gentle Introduction to the Top Python Libraries used in Applied Machine Learning
- Learn Object oriented programming concepts of Classes, Objects, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Most Comprehensive Collection of Python Exerciser and Solution. Cover from Fundamental to Algorithm and Data Analysis
- A Quick and Easy Intro into Python Programming
- Learn how to code in python and how to use Django while drawing parallels to WordPress
- The Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, and Matplotlib stack: prep for deep learning, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Data Science with R Basics
- Learn the essentials of R Programming — R Beginner Level!
- Begin to use R and ggplot while learning the basics of linear regression.
- Learn how to write and graph functions in R and how to fit polynomials to data sets.
- How to evaluate regression model performance in R
- Analytics with the Chadwick tools, dplyr, and ggplot.
- Use R and MySQL together to create batting location charts from large data sets.
- The quick guide to learn basic concepts and workflow of how to build React app
- Decide for yourself which you like the best.
- Quick look into Complete Ruby Programming
- In this project, I will walk you through steps of how to create a simple online education web application.
- A complete guide to master Ruby and Rails framework
- Learn how to build a Ruby on Rails application with a Neo4j backend from scratch and develop your data model
- Set up environment and developer tools for enrolling in the Stairway to Scala training
- Understand selenium basics which you really need
- Learn the ABC of cucumber and integrating it with Selenium
- Selenium is the most popular tool to test websites! Join me and thousands of students to learn Selenium Webdriver!
- Learn docker and containers from complete ground up
- An absolute beginner’s tutorial to quickly learn how to setup Microsoft SQL Server practice environment on your machine.
- Learn the basics of SQL using TeamSQL
- Learn the basics of new language! Create fast, safe and interactive apps with no programming experience!
- Learn Apple’s new programming language
- Learn to create a ‘tripeak solitaire’ card game
- Learn to Create iOS9 Apple Watch Apps using Swift. From Idea to App Store. No Experience Needed. Tips & Tricks inside.
- Learn Swift 3 and Xcode 8 by creating a simple game called MyPokemons
- Learn the basics of game development using Xcode
- A Complete Guide to Creating a Simple Swift 3 iOS Game
- Learn Swift programming for absolute beginners!
- Learn iOS 11 and Swift 4 & become an app entrepreneur!
- Learn all the basics of Swift and get started making iOS and Apple Watch Applications!
- Learn the basics of iOS 11 Development in this free course! We’ll cover swift and make 2 complete applications!
- Develop a complete app without writing a single line of code — iOS 11 and Xcode 9
- Learn Swift for iPhone iOS development, no programming development experience is required. Swift for complete beginners
- Create your own awesome 3D map app in such an easy way!
- Use a Mac or PC to create your first iPhone app using Xcode 5. No programming experience required to learn Objective C
- A step-by-step iOS development tutorial for aspiring developers with no coding or Objective-C experience.
- Programming Native iOS Programming with Xamarin and C#
- Native Android App with Xamarin and C#
- From your HTML template to a fully functional WordPress theme.
- Learn how to increase your wordpress blog speed with no technical skills. Even I don’t know HTML to be honest.
- This course covers the easiest way to setup multiple environment stacks. Such as Java, Ruby, DB’s and more
- Prepare for CCNA, ICND2, CCNP or CCIE exams by learning about MPLS, VRFs, MBGP, Labels, redistribution, VPNV4, PHP +more
- Beginners, learn AWS by using it. AWS EC2 web server, AWS NodeJS Server, AWS RDS database server, S3, SES & CloudWatch.
- AWS Continuous Integration and Delivery CI/CD for NodeJS using AWS CodePipeline, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Mocha.
- Learn Bootstrap 4 by creating a unique responsive landing page with custom CSS, icons, web fonts and smooth scrolling.
- Impress your family and friends with your own iOS & Android mobile game in this Game Development Course for Beginners!
- The Write Once, Deploy Anywhere myth can finally be a reality with Livecode. Develop for Mac, Win, Linux, iOS, Android
- Retrieve data from multiple API’s; d3js charting, caching, databasing, RSS feeds, notes, (un)follow functionalities.
- Learn Apache Hive and Start working with SQL queries which is on Data which is in Hadoop
- Build your own webserver and deploy a website within one hour on AWS
- This course guides you through the world of software test and test automation with Tosca. Learn testing with a new tool.
- Understanding and building API and database testing from groundup
- Learn test automation in an afternoon without any need for programming
- Learn CCNA R&S course by practical scenarios
Looking for more free programming courses?
Discover free online programming courses on Quick Code.
Quick code curates new free courses everyday. It’s a place for free courses on web development, mobile development, big data, machine learning, database, data science, chatbot, cryptocurrency and more. — whatever you’re learning on.
Use chrome extension to get the daily update on new free programming courses.