Inspiration to Get Your Ass in Gear
Today’s post will be a concise but compelling one.
It consists of 10 questions to make you think about yourself and what you’re doing.
If you’re an artist or an entrepreneur you want to stand out as yourself and not as a boring, corporate-looking brand. To do that you need to be authentic, but slightly flawed. We all are as humans so sharing your flaws makes you more relatable.
These questions might make you think, they might inspire you to create content, or they might tell you what your next steps should be.
If a particular issue jumps out at you and you want to share your answer, by all means, leave a comment below.
- Why do you do what you do?
- What techniques have you learned over the years to make you better?
- What do you wish you wish you would’ve learned sooner?
- What questions would you ask a mentor who’s coaching you?
- What are the best books in your field that everyone should read? Here are mine.
- Is there something you’re afraid of doing that you know you should do?
- What are the three most important things you should do to improve?
- What vice do you need to cut back on?
- How do you want your life to be in a year?
- What are the goals you need to set to get there?
I hope that rattles your brain a bit today.
Let’s Skyrocket Your Creativity
Are you an entrepreneur or artist looking to improve your online presence to reach more clients, customers and fans?
Through my 7 years of online business experience I can help you create a strategy around your business, whether you’re an aspiring author, artist, or entrepreneur.